20 Juno Road, Tiburon
The recently rebuilt, modern home features high end finishes, refined with great taste, a contemporary flair, and fine linear craftsmanship.
Centrally positioned between all Tiburon schools and markets, this home lies in Tiburon’s best, flat, child-friendly neighborhood.
The living room shows Italian Beech wood floors by Margaritelli, Listone Giordano, 14’ ceilings, and custom Loewen windows accentuate the sculpted concrete mantle.
The kitchen features 10’ ceilings sculpted concrete counters with embedded ammonite fossils, and limestone floors, high-end stainless steel appliances by Miele & Fisher Paykel, and seamless Anigre wood cabinetry.
The dining area flows from the living room to kitchen and out to a large back yard perfect for BBQ and games.
All bedrooms are located within close proximity to the master suite and adjacent to an outdoor patio, mudroom staging area, with outdoor shower and private spa. All bathrooms have concrete counters, limestone flooring with radiant heat, fine hardware and custom sinks.
The custom doors and windows were designed to create positive pressure streams that draw air through the house creating healthy indoor air quality for your family.
This home is perfect for a young family with modern tastes, and was built using as many green building practices as possible. It has a wonderful energy, and great flow to very usable outdoor areas on three sides.
4 Bedrooms / 3 Baths / 1944 Sq. Ft.
Features and Amenities
· New residence area 2,200 sf (1,944 sf w/o garage)
· Site area 7,355 sf
· New construction completed in 2006
· New concrete slab has rufco cover (moisture barrier) below slab
· Old concrete slab is treated with bostic mop to completely protect against moisture
· Sub drains at all perimeter of concrete foundation
· Complete new plumbing - luxury fixtures and fittings, recirculation system (instant hot water)
· Upgrade to water meter at street from 5/8 to 1" which is required by the Tiburon Fire Department
· Complete new Electrical and wired for outdoor landscaping.
· Set up for under wire electrical should it ever be required by the Town of Tiburon
· All rooms wired for cable and computers
· Sound surround in living room and outdoor patio
· Complete new heating - 2 speed quite heating type with cooling cycle in hot weather.
· New sewer line
· New water line from the street to the house
· New Fire sprinkler
· New roof with 40 year warranty
· New custom windows and doors by Lowen. Low E double glazed glass. Designed for cross ventilation.
· Top of the line kitchen with exotic Anigre wood cabinetry
· Top of the line stainless steel appliances (Miele & Fisher Paykel)
· Custom concrete countertops and fireplace surround made famous by Cheng Design
· New Italian beech wood flooring
· Under floor heating in bathrooms
· Glass tile and limestone tile in bathrooms and kitchen
· Wood burning/gas lighting fireplace
· Wonderful architectural details and vaulted ceilings
· House siding - Western Red Cedar. Architectural stone column and walls
· 150 sf additional storage space in attic
· 32 Jet Jacuzzi with outdoor shower
· 8x12 potting shed with south exposure
· Custom concrete tiles in courtyard with custom water feature
· 4,600 sf landscape and outdoor entertainment area with mature trees
· Automatic sprinkler system (rain dial, lawns protected with gopher wire)
· Low water usage grass and plants approved by Marin Water Dept.
· Unspoiled views of the infamous Cherry Blossom Hill and abundant wildlife
· Walk to Blackies pasture (historic landmark)