446 Railroad Ave, Pittsburg
- 7 bedrooms
- 2 large offices (each with own private entry)
- art gallery
- 3 full bathrooms
- 2 1/2 bathrooms
- full library with study
- formal sitting room
- great room
- formal dining room
- breakfast nook
- Kitchen with Thermador Professional range
- basement man cave
- separate guest apartment with its own kitchenette, washer and drier and bathroom
- ample basement storage
- private alleyway garden with deck
- ~3,600 square foot event space for parties, showings, other retail rental, etc.
- mixed use space for live, work, play
- a space with strong individuality while at the same time a sense of place for the community
- a gathering space for art shows and music venues as well as other events - taking advantage of central location in the historic old downtown
Floor plan Details”
- 2,173 sq ft first floor residence
- 1,933 sq ft second floor residence
- 2,000 sq ft basement residence
- 775 sq ft rumpus room/office
- 1,960 sq ft first floor studio
- 1,668 sq ft second floor studio
- 1,960 sq ft basement studio
- 3,796 sq ft restaurant
- 896 sq ft restaurant basement
- 850 sq ft alleyway garden area
7 Bedrooms / 5 Baths / 18,000 Sq. Ft. / 9,365 Lot
Features and Amenities
An amazing opportunity beckons to acquire this unique mixed use residential and income property and the best real estate asset in Pittsburg! This 18,000sqft+ concrete fortress with poured in place concrete walls, old-growth Redwood-rafter framing, and over the top upgrades including: entire building renovation, all new electrical and all new plumbing, façade restored, fire sprinklers and much more- make this eclectic residence, art studio, gallery, and top restaurant an amazing investment and lifestyle opportunity.
Flexibility is the key characteristic of this building as a cornerstone real estate asset in your portfolio: condo conversion opportunities, income potential, restaurant, and additional mixed-use commercial.
- Express BART station is 3 minute drive or bus ride to 50 min BART into San Francisco.
- This building is an ideal 1031 Investment.
- Pittsburg is now a thriving-key-Bay Area commerce hub.
Restaurant Lease Details:
444 Railroad Ave - La Veranda Ristorante Italiano
Lease Expiration 9/30/22
Restaurant Pays Monthly Rent NNN (less property taxes)
6/1/17 – 5/31/18 $5,087.00
6/1/18 – 5/31/19 $5,341.35
6/1/19 – 5/31/20 $5,608.42
6/1/20 – 5/31/21 $5,888.84
6/1/21 – 9/30/21 $6,183.28