2500 Steiner Street #3, San Francisco
2500 Steiner No. 3 is further defined by its superior location. Perched on a flat block in Pacific Heights, it is just steps away from the Fillmore Street Corridor which offers high-end restaurants, bistros, cafés, markets and boutiques. This unique home is also within walking distance of several of San Francisco’s most historic and beautiful parks, including, Alta Vista and Lafayette Park. 2500 Steiner No. 3 sits in a truly unsurpassable location that offers the best of San Francisco.
With 3,500 square feet of grand-scale living on one level, 2500 Steiner No. 3 is masterfully designed and offers five bedrooms and four baths. Constructed in 1927, the architectural appeal of this residence is enhanced by original period moldings, soaring ceilings, exposure on all four sides and wonderful light-filled rooms that flow seamlessly from old world to new. Additional features include hardwood floors, one-car parking and professional management.
5 Bedrooms / 4 Baths / 3500 Sq. Ft. / n/a Lot
Features and Amenities
- Full floor 5 bedroom and 4 bath apartment in a
- 12-unit doorman building
- Built in 1927 by renowned architect
- Conrad Alfred Meussdorffer
- Original hardwood floors and period details
- Dramatic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alta Plaza Park, the bay and beyond
- Elevator building with separate service elevator
- 1-car parking
- HOA dues: $3,186